Year by year, marketing strategies keep growing. SEO, SEM, Video Marketing, Funnel Conversion, Social Media Marketing, Text Marketing, and even Wifi Marketing are now part of the arsenal for a mutli-channel marketing strategy!
But one category has never been retired and remains over time: Email Marketing
For 10+ years in a row, email marketing is generating the highest ROI for business owners. For every dollar spent, email marketing is said to generate $30+ in ROI while delivering the broadest reach of all marketing channels available. Despite the large abundance of tools out there, email marketing is key and the best bet for your business.
What Is Email Marketing?
Drip To Success
When To Use Email Marketing
- Drive potential customers to a specially designed landing page on your website. Offer a download for a white paper, a demo, or some other type of offer to further inform them.
- Capture basic information and follow up with drip campaigns or some other form of contact a few days to a week later.
- Entice your web visitors to click to your website to learn and/or buy products or services in the spotlight.
- Keep in touch with potential customers and/or clients.
- Send valuable info that will make your potential customers want to actually read your messages and visit your website.
- Keep them updated about your business, your special offers, etc. but focus on creating stellar content and clear information rather than closing more sales.