Why Text Marketing Is Important
Mobile is at an all-time high with consumers from all demographics, and text messaging continues to be mobile’s primary function. There are few marketing tools with the reach, depth, and efficiency for the average business. We want to make sure your customers have access to this marketing tool.
So why should text be important for you?
People that prefer to be contacted via text
The percentage of texts read in the first 5 seconds
People that use phones to send/receive text messages
The average person looks at his cell phone first thing in the morning and last thing before bed.
Text Has Immediate Benefits
- Texting provides instant communication with customers – and communication in the manner they prefer! Remember, you can reach 90% of your customers instantly!
- By adding a short code, keyword, and promotion to your marketing efforts, this system will help build your database.
- While texting can provide benefits as a standalone communication channel, integration into other systems or workflows can be easily achieved and can expand success exponentially.
- Texting engages customers regularly and builds deeper relationships.
Direct and Immediate
Text marketing gives you direct and immediate access to your customers. When the phone 'dings' announcing the arrival of a text message, how many people don't even glance at the phone to see what it is? Not many. Text marketing is powerful.
High Conversion Rate
Because text messages are instantly read, they have a high conversion rate. Text messages are the most effective way to get an offer in front of an existing customer.
What The Program Includes
- 1,500 Messages Monthly
- A Customized Keyword for Promotions
- Automated Opt-In and Opt-Out Functionality
- Outline of the Program